Pug Newbie

shotgunuk

Car
Impreza V4 STI
Hi Guys 'n' Gals,

My name is Spencer, I live in Essex and drive a white Subaru.

Really, I do :toung:

I love everything about it apart from the fact that it has a serious drinking habit so I'm looking for something a little more sensible that will take 15+k miles/year and allow me to keep Mavis as a weekend car.

The 3 dr 306d seems to fit my needs nicely - cheap to run, cheap to buy, not too many of them about and reliable. I'll be blacking the rear windows out as it'll be used as a work tool.

I'm going to look at one tomorrow evening hopefully - 102k miles on the clock, MY1997.

Any advise greatly appreciated - even if it's "noooooooo, dont buy one!" :)

Last edited by a moderator:
tcsmileysign.gif

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.
You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Thanks for all your welcomes peeps - at the moment I intend to just use her as a daily driver. My Impreza is getting too expensive to run so she is being retired to a weekend only car :)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back