pug 106 body kit help

joshy1991

Torque Junkie
Car
nissan 200sx s14a
hi guys and gals . just wondering what all you think about 106 kits and which one looks the nicest . when i say kits i mean upgrade kits not the quicksilver kit. cheers . pics would be cool aswell.

cheers josh

also i would like to know.

could i use expandable foam to make wheel arches . so basically what i mean is put the expandy foam on the arches cut it to shape then use bumper filler over the top to make it more durable? would this work and would it last long or would it just come off?

also i would like to know.

could i use expandable foam to make wheel arches . so basically what i mean is put the expandy foam on the arches cut it to shape then use bumper filler over the top to make it more durable? would this work and would it last long or would it just come off?

it can be done ive seen it before link here. a major but here though! i hope you have weeks/months of free time to do this? cause to make 1 arch will probably take 2+ weeks (im presuming here you have a job and a social life) then comes the harder part getting the other arch to match the one you just made which will not be easy with foam and filler!!