pug 1.4lx

astra17

Wrench Pro
Car
pug 306 xsi 2.0 8v
hi there people i am just wondering if anyone can help me with this i have just gone and brought a 206 1.4 would of gone with a 1.6 or 2.0 but as this is the wifes car it needs to be a small engine as she is learning how to drive i want to put an air filter on it but stuck whether to put a panel air filter inside the orginal air box or an cone one what do you guys and girls think

I'm tempted to suggest the panel filter, and drilling some holes in the airbox, but I haven't got personal experience of upgrading the induction on my 206 yet. You can get ramair style induction kits for it from Simota or somebody else whose name I've forgotton which come in guises especially for the 1.4 8 and 16v so that could be a good choice. Let me know what you go for and whether it yields any results

hi there people i am just wondering if anyone can help me with this i have just gone and brought a 206 1.4 would of gone with a 1.6 or 2.0 but as this is the wifes car it needs to be a small engine as she is learning how to drive i want to put an air filter on it but stuck whether to put a panel air filter inside the orginal air box or an cone one what do you guys and girls think

What are you aiming for buddy?

i trying to get more power with out the more money put as i have very little to spend so just a bit more power

To be honest which ever way you do it your not gonna get much gains. I'd go for an induction kit myself and get a good cold air feed direct to it. But like I say you won't see much gains. You should maybe think about getting an exhaust put on as well buddy.

yeah i am looking at a 3.5 inch back box dont want nothing to big but i think i am going to get myself a air filter with the added help of a cold feed kit today so i will post some pics

i know it wont give me any power gains but it will give me a nice sound but with the right air filter i should see some kind of power gain even if it a 5bhp more surely

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back