Proton Savvy

Mr Savvy

Car
2008 Proton Savvy
Looking for tuning hints and tips, places to buy AM parts and other general stuff ...

Also cosmetic mods, would love to see pics ...

Bring on the Savvy owners!

100_9593.jpg

04102008239.jpg

Chop!

skitz.jpg

Alright buddy your post got stuck in the moderation queue as you need 10 posts before you can upload pics and links. I've approved it for you this time.;)
Have a wander round the forum you'll soon hit 10 posts.:D

to be honest mate theres no point in trying to tune a 1.2 youll be throwing thousands at it to see any real gains however this can put alot of extra stess on the engine hammering your reliability.

do you know if any other engines will fit ? as going by your pic theres going to be a lot of extr weight going on there

Quite a good photochop - nicely done.

It definately needs nicer wheels. I'm also not a big fan of green myself.

I wouldn't mind betting that parts are pretty scarce for any Proton. This will force owners to get creative and do lots of custom work.

Funny enough, the Savvy is huge in Malaysia, of course, and they certainly have a handle on how to get these things looking pretty damn sharp, and also damn ugly!! LOL

not really after massive power, I got a 5.7ltr that does that job nicely, just looking for a magic pill to get the Savvy into party mode.

Truth be told, I'd really like to do sprints in it, eventually, just taking time to set it up nicely ... Y'all can quit your laughing now!! :p