Project Moff - 600 BHP R33 GTS-t Race Car

Hiya All,
I'm new, thought I would start a thread, about my Skyline build.. :)

tabh0522jpg.jpg

Last edited:
Crud, wish I could be there to see your face when you tear it up for the first time, make a plan with a camera or something, you'd yourself laughing if you had to see mine frantically trying to make sense of what was busy happening to me... 600 ponies kicking and screaming trying to overcome the screaming from the horrid expression of fear and pleasure on my face. Ugh...sigh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crud, wish I could be there to see your face when you tear it up for the first time, make a plan with a camera or something, you'd yourself laughing if you had to see mine frantically trying to make sense of what was busy happening to me... 600 ponies kicking and screaming trying to overcome the screaming from the horrid expression of fear and pleasure on my face. Ugh...sigh.

Best reason evaaa !!! Love that !!

Ok, we have been a bit busy !

Car is now back from http://www.abbeymotorsport.co.uk/

car-at-abbey.jpg

Lots has been done, read the full update on the blog, linky below... :)

http://www.theprojectmoff.co.uk/22-may-2013---final-prep-before-test-day.5489077.cms

Time to load up and get to Snetterton next, where the drivers view will be like this (well, it will have a steering wheel)

drivers-view.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, what a day...

We managed to end up in 3rd position in the final, and were also faster than the previous club record set in 2011... (guy in first place now holds it, as he was first, but just goes to show how quick the final was)

Photos and more details to follow soon... :)

Thats quite a result, thanks for the updates in your thread, I know this is quite a popular project.

I wish you all the best in the next seasons racing! Do you have any major developments or plans?

Thanks Guys, very kind... We were pretty chuffed with the result...

There are always plans for the car.. :)

Been a little while since the last update. We are working on a few exciting plans to take place in early 2014...

Will be sharing with all once its all confirmed.. :)

Hiya All,

Sorry for a delay in updating....

The car is now back with Abbey Motorsport for a little bit of work.

Dyno Run - Bit of a health check to make sure car is performing ok
Suspension alignment - Abbey have a new hunter 4 wheel alignment and geometry set up tool which was recently installed.
Service - Change all the fluids....

Few other bits... :)

Keep you posted...

This Sunday we are set to go to Silverstone F1 Circuit for the day, weather looks like there is a chance of rain, but fingers crossed...

The Go Pro is charged, so lots of video and photos to come... :)

Here is the Dyno run from Abbey Motorsport the other day.

BHP figure is on the right middle (618 at the hubs)

Lb/ft is on the left middle (divided by Diff Ratio which is 4.111:1, giving about 475 lb/ft)

Its maxing out the injectors, so has been set back a little form this run

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFH4mg3w_jg

Weather is looking like it might be dry, I can't wait for this Sunday !!!

We had a cracking day out at Silverstone on Sunday 9th March with Abbey Motorsport
and their crew. Quite a few Abbey customers too. The weather was fantastic.

Photos and videos to come...