Project A

Car
Accord '99 CG8 Vtec
Hey guys how's it going? I'm new here so i would like to say HI to all of you :bigsmile:.. Got me my first car and happy that I finally own something that i can call "mine" haha :amuse:.. I got me a Honda Accord '99 1.8S CG8 manual . I soooo am looking forward on tuning her and hope you guys can help me on the way to that goal as my knowledge on tuning is a little limited :embarrest: but with you're help all that can change..:cheesy: Thanx a bunch guys cheers

Hello there and may I extend to you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars forums.
It is great to meet you and I hope you enjoy the forums as much as we all do and that you get totally addicted to this site.

Tell us a bit about yourself and where you're from? What is the tuning scene like over there.

Do feel free to get involved in our other threads too, the more the merrier as they say and we are friendly (being friendly is actually a forum rule!:))

Thanx for the warm welcome guys,I feel homey all ready haha..I like engines and having no problem getting my hands dirty and all..I am a moped mechanic and so moved on to a bigger engine (my Honda) where i'm still a noob at it but i learn quick.. Well i'm from Suriname at the top of South America, right above Brazil..The tuning scene here is mad..Its like a tuning virus..every Saturday night the streets are packed with racers (mopeds and cars) and of course do't forget the mood breakers (cops)..number 1 rule don't get caught haha..its illegal i know but thats how it is..but we only don't have an adequate supply on aftermarket parts here..so the little guys who are on a bugget can't really express themselves..cheers

cyan5E_5Everdana5E_5E25E_5E25E_5EWelcometoTorqueCars5E_5E.gif

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back