Private Number Plate

Pixel

Road Burner
Car
Ford Fiesta Zetec-S
I want one :D

And my name is Craig and I'd like it to revolve around that...

But obviously I have a low budget... :/

Ideas:

CR41G (with letters/numbers either side to lower the price)
CR419 X

etc...

Any ideas? :)

Please research the price before hand so I dont get my hopes up ;)

(My nickname to same is Craigy or Caigy (if you can work around that, haha))

Thanks in advance ;)

Pixel / Craig.

CRA 167x - replace the x with anything up to your year really it should give a fair range of options.

I still want W47 NNE but my wife won't let me :( (Good job I'm NN as it makes me a bit unique!)

I've considered these: D135 ELT, D13 SEL, TUR 80D, A406 PUG, PUG 406x for current car.

Also fancied N15 SAN for my Primera.

Guess what - they're all taken.!!

CRA 167x - replace the x with anything up to your year really it should give a fair range of options.

I still want W47 NNE but my wife won't let me :( (Good job I'm NN as it makes me a bit unique!)

A bit unique? How can you be a bit unique? :)

Probably old age again, but I find it quite refreshing to see a modded/flash/high spec car without a contrived/tacky/cheap 'personalised' plate.

I guess the owners understand them, but some are impossible to decipher.

I have no problem with proper personalised plates - (ELV 1S or COM 1C for example) or 3 numbers/3 letters in order to disguise the age of a car, but when people go down the desperate route of using 4 for A 9 for G, 7 for Y etc and bad spellings of their names I find it rather sad. What is the point? To me, it is just advertising the fact that the owner can't afford a proper personalised plate. Good on yer, wife of W47NNE :)

However, they give the police and witnesses a good chance of remembering the number, so maybe they should be compulsory on Saxos and any car with a tailpipe bigger than 4 inches :)

Rant over, duck for cover :)

Last edited:
Using numbers as letters is tolerable, to me. What I hate is when the alter the spacing (not allowed to do this) and use the yellow / white screws in the wrong place to make a C look like an E, for example.

Also agree that it makes you much more visible on the road. I prefer anonymity. Perhaps I should change my name by deed poll to Y378 LER?

Using numbers as letters is tolerable, to me. What I hate is when the alter the spacing (not allowed to do this) and use the yellow / white screws in the wrong place to make a C look like an E, for example.

Also agree that it makes you much more visible on the road. I prefer anonymity. Perhaps I should change my name by deed poll to Y378 LER?

Good evening Yeybler :)

Being a bit unique

Yey Bler - that works for me! :lol:

A bit unique? How can you be a bit unique? :)
I'm average height, average build, average job etc... but my name is different from the normal. So most of me is average apart from a unique feature so I claim to be a bit unique.:confused:

I take up your grammatical challenge with this waffle in the hopes that I keep some credibility. However when I usually argue my point I lose and end up losing even more.:blink:

At least he isn't digging himself in deeper :lol: .I have to admit that I agree with OG, I don't like personalised number plates unless they are clever or funny. I have no plans for my car to ever display a personalised plate.

When I was driving around in my MR2 with HUI 7900 as the reg people used to ask me what it meant. It meant that somewhere in the car's past the owner had transferred a Northern Ireland number plate on to the car! I fail to see a better way to waste money. Also the reg made it a pain in the arse to insure or get parts for it because no one was able to work out what car it was from the reg!

i have a set on my z WCNWZRD its a nickname that my buddies in school gave me. Wish i had room to add numbers so all my cars would match but current standard in the states is 7 letter.

Re: Being a bit unique

Yey Bler - that works for me! :lol:

I'm average height, average build, average job etc... but my name is different from the normal. So most of me is average apart from a unique feature so I claim to be a bit unique.:confused:

I take up your grammatical challenge with this waffle in the hopes that I keep some credibility. However when I usually argue my point I lose and end up losing even more.:blink:

Challenge accepted :)

Checked your name on Google and the first hit was your web site! However, there were over 3500 other hits in the UK and 30000 world wide, so hardy unique :)

However, W47NNE got no hits in the UK and only one globally, so this would be a better choice :) Best to speak to the wife again.

Your DNA is probably unique, along with your finger prints, just like the rest of us (even twins), so you are unique just like the rest of us.

Reminds me of the joke about the Essex woman being interviewed about her 8 children.

Asked what their names are, she replied, "They are all called Wayne".

"But doesn't this cause problems?", asked the interviewer.

"No", she answered. "In fact, it saves a lot of time. For example, when I want to get them in for dinner, I simply have to shout WAYNE! and they all come in".

"But what happens", asked the interviewer, "when you want to talk to just one of them?"

"Oh that's easy, I just use their father's surname!"

:( (I bet a lot of those 30,000 were me, my blogs and all that [5 on the first page are all ME!]. There are a few with Waynne as a surname, the rest are either just stage/screen names or unimportant! The final few couldn't register wayne so they diliberatedly miss spelled it!) :confused: - Moans, mutters "some people just have too much spare time on their hands!"

Try waynne -bruce as your search - thats another 10,000 gone just like that. O rbetter still go with "waynne smith" and you will just find 200 entries and they will all be me!(I Hopes)

:lol: at the joke though! Would that be Essexist?

You have reminded me about that dreadful site I built! Must do something about that.

:( (I bet a lot of those 30,000 were me, my blogs and all that [5 on the first page are all ME!]. There are a few with Waynne as a surname, the rest are either just stage/screen names or unimportant! The final few couldn't register wayne so they diliberatedly miss spelled it!) :confused: - Moans, mutters "some people just have too much spare time on their hands!"

Try waynne -bruce as your search - thats another 10,000 gone just like that. O rbetter still go with "waynne smith" and you will just find 200 entries and they will all be me!(I Hopes)

:lol: at the joke though! Would that be Essexist?

You have reminded me about that dreadful site I built! Must do something about that.

OK, call it a draw :)

As I live in Essex (but was born in Kent) I reckon that I can get away with it.

I dont feel so special
Ive just searched "paul garner" 38500 results most are for a blues musician in london
however i you search "paul angus garner" theres only 2 results
its me, shame i cant remember signing up to them. However i do know Cat so i must have

for me if i do an exact search ("morris brown") i get 609,000 most are for the college or related groups my full name ("morris james brown") i get 10 and none on either search are me.