present from honda

prevtec

Pro Tuner
Car
prelude 2.2vtec jap
if honda were giving you a free car and the choice was between an nsx, or a s2000 what would you pick?????i want this left in the honda club,not the hot poll section as it wouldnt suit other members with other makes of cars

i would have the nsx,,saw 1 on you tube beating a ferrari 355
i knew they were quick,but not that quick,have a look at this site,when on you tube videos,type in nsx vs ferrari

nsx=nice,sexy,xmas present

no for me it would be a s2000, i guess i just like roadsters :bigsmile: but also the styling of it is beautiful whereas the nsx looks like a supercar but doesn't have the performance of a supercar so is a bit of a let down

but what i'd actually do is ask them for a new integra type R in pearl white

bein a bit cheeky, i know, if someone offers u a car for free you dont say no but i hope one day to get a new shape integra type R as i think they are stunning! this or/and a skyline r35 :cheesy:

Can I get an S2000 with the NSX engine? I think I would prefer the NSX it would be a more challenging car to drive. The s2000 is very accessible and easy to drive fast but I like a challenge.

Can I get an S2000 with the NSX engine? I think I would prefer the NSX it would be a more challenging car to drive. The s2000 is very accessible and easy to drive fast but I like a challenge.
i suppose if you were ever in the situation of geting a free car from them,why not

thats somthing id love to see do:cheesy:

no for me it would be a s2000, i guess i just like roadsters :bigsmile: but also the styling of it is beautiful whereas the nsx looks like a supercar but doesn't have the performance of a supercar so is a bit of a let down
yes,its never going to beat we'll say,a lambo,or a koinsegg,but as audi rs4,skylines,supras go,its a winner..but it would want to be for the price you have to pay..is it 80,000 sterling for a new 1???..i tell you 1 thing do,if i had the money,it would be the car id try and tune to beat that buggati vermon,i hate the thing
but what i'd actually do is ask them for a new integra type R in pearl white
bein a bit cheeky, i know, if someone offers u a car for free you dont say no but i hope one day to get a new shape integra type R as i think they are stunning! this or/and a skyline r35 :cheesy:
nice cars them dc5 over 200 bhp too

Although I wouldn't mind this NSX.
Spoon_Honda_NSX-R_GT.jpg

s2000 on f&f only had a supercharger and a couple of small other mods iirc it was just over 300bhp.

NSX theres usually a few for sale but at 30k for a later model and around 23k for the popup light model its slightly out of my price range