prelude owners

prevtec

Pro Tuner
Car
prelude 2.2vtec jap
hi fellas,is there any prelude vtec 4th generation owners on this site???? it would be handy to know what price parts are over in the uk.in ireland theres so many middle man before you get what you want :confused:

Have you had a peek in our sponsors shop (link at the top!) POTN carry quite a few parts and are bound to have something to suit the Mk4.

yes, ebay is good alright,
saw a lovley honda jacket on it before,and im already after droping a hint to my girlfriend to get me 1 for xmas

hi jdmlude great car arent they?
found a site called energysuspensionparts.com and am getting bushing kit tommorow for my prelude

the kit and trailing arm bushes are $180 & shipping $60 so not a bad price for them at all

you might be able to get them in england somewhere, but thats a good site to check out

anyway, welcome along to torque cars jdmlude,
youll find its a great site

hi prevtec thanks i will look it up as everytime i look my cars bushes up on some site they all seam to be the same grade "road" and as mine is a track only car i want/ need stiff as pos so "race spec", ones hope your site will give me different options thanks. yeah i really like mine most reliable car ever owned as its my first jap car all others have been fords all i brought it for is a cheap track toy so will be building it this winter already have tein coilovers and 3 braces on it full exhaust but there will be more to come.

will do just started to take engine out so i can get the head refreshed ie clean ports and valves which i have had done on previouse cars and did seam to make a difference and only costs £2 each valve also mine is a bb4 one but hasnt got an lsd so will get one of them wen one comes up at rigfht price . only had it out once at the pod just after i stripped it out i mean really stripped it now has one seat and no dash i did 14.966 but if paint wasnt so rough dont laugh wen i say that as the guy i brought it off painted it himself and its really bad job and the bonnett is rough to touch even pollishing it would make it better and i checked tyre pressure think i would of done a 14.6-7 one of my best freinds is a honda mechanic and he comes to my house to do all the work on it and he charges me £10 a hour and he is eger to do anything i want to it so next year wen its done he can have free goes in it.

will do just started to take engine out so i can get the head refreshed ie clean ports and valves which i have had done on previouse cars and did seam to make a difference and only costs £2 each valve also mine is a bb4 one but hasnt got an lsd so will get one of them wen one comes up at rigfht price . only had it out once at the pod just after i stripped it out i mean really stripped it now has one seat and no dash i did 14.966 but if paint wasnt so rough dont laugh wen i say that as the guy i brought it off painted it himself and its really bad job and the bonnett is rough to touch even pollishing it would make it better and i checked tyre pressure think i would of done a 14.6-7 one of my best freinds is a honda mechanic and he comes to my house to do all the work on it and he charges me £10 a hour and he is eger to do anything i want to it so next year wen its done he can have free goes in it.
nice to know them kind of friends alright

on the bushes subject,
that company make sport bushes from polyurethane, which ive heard is serious stuff
if you want hold of until i get mine (ordered today) and il let you know how they are
if their a load of s;;; at least you wont be out of pocket
but from what ive heard from a member on preludezone who actully bought them , their the right job
and how cheep they are too

send me a friend request so i know how to let you know straight away about them