Post Your Favorite Pic Of Your Car

For me it is Porsche Cayman GTS :)

2015-Porsche-Cayman-GTS-side-04.jpg

It has! I'll try and pop over soon and check it out :) Hope the family are all well!

We are nearly always here and managing to stay alive :) I trust you lot are also OK.

I am now identifying as over 70 so that I can self isolate in the garage :)

Old Git, I love your Elan! I'd like to think that the Corvette is America's equivalent. My Corvette is a 50th Anniversary edition convertible. I love autocrossing it, but I can't help but think that a bone-stock Elan with a fraction of the horsepower would clean its clock!! (and yours is most certainly not bone-stock!):)September Autocross23.JPG

Old Git, I love your Elan! I'd like to think that the Corvette is America's equivalent. My Corvette is a 50th Anniversary edition convertible. I love autocrossing it, but I can't help but think that a bone-stock Elan with a fraction of the horsepower would clean its clock!! (and yours is most certainly not bone-stock!):)View attachment 8783
Just seen this -) Nice car, but not really a USA Elan equivalent. 1472kg as opposed to 700kg, 400bhp compared to 125bhp max and a 0-60mph of around 4.5 sec with the Elan being around 7 sec. However, as you say, the Elan would run rings around the Vette on a twisty race course :) The nearest USA equivalent to the Elan is probably the Miata.

Cars I've owned / still own from the last few years the newest addition being the T4,I am slowly replacing inner and outer sills amongst other bits....

IMG_6379.jpgIMG_7828.jpegIMG_6175.JPGIMG_8562.jpeg

I miss the e46 but don’t think I’ll have another I’ve few more projects lined up after the T4