Post Your Favorite Pic Of Your Car

Thanks, here's a side shot with the track wheels on. The previous shot was with its road wheels and tyres.

JL4C4461.jpg

André

I like that one clay, blimey its about time I got the camera out of retirement and took a few of the old shed :embarrest:

If my car was only four days old and I had been through what you had to go through to get it, then I would have been paranoid too! :blink: Half expected to see a G4S security guard standing by it looking pretty mean until you arrived back to collect your baby :lol:

Time for an upgrade ;)

Is that two electric fans that I can see on your car Dave? I still have only the one.

:embarrest::embarrest: I'm due for an upgrade soon!

And yes... Even when driving my car hard, it doesnt peak above 80 degree's. It's great.... They will need to go though, well to thinner fans when I upgrade to a FMIC.

Gold very awesome color.... Though (very strange) the exact model in the picture is a 106, well here by me though... Or can I be wrong???

Greetings mannylaranang and a Warm Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend!

Good to have you along with us :)

My mini

Good day I am a new member . I have a similar mini and wants to do an engine swap.I actually want to do the 16 valve 1600 Toyota swap.I believe I have to build a frame . Can anyone help with the spec's for the frame?

**Hi buddy, your post got stuck in the moderation queue as you need to have made 10 posts before the system will allow you to post any photos or URL's, this helps us to deter the naughty spammers who seek to do us harm. Have a wonder around the site and get involved in some of the other members threads and you will hit 10 posts in no time**

T9 man
Super Moderator.

Greetings adamspatrick13 and a Warm Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend!

Good to have you along with us :)