Post Your Favorite Pic Of Your Car

Been good mate, pretty chocka with work atm apart from last Saturday (still booked in a 20 hour day though lmao) We need to meet up for a catchup and that soon and I need a look at that oil burner of yours :)

GTO_34-300x225.jpg
Cant see any hood ornaments :lol::lol::lol:

This is my latest one my audi a3 given lots of headache but is a looker

Attachments

• 09032012338.jpg
    09032012338.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
my previous pride and joy bmw e90 3 series m-sport spec'd

Attachments

• 26062011028.jpg
    26062011028.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Quick reminder; it's supposed to be your one favourite picture. ;)

With that in mind I'd like to discount my last offering becuase I've just found this one of my much missed little car.
crying.gif

9aa5fdc2.jpg

This was taken at Trax, can't remember what year though. :embarrest:

Thanks Loz. Here it is guys, my beloved GTO...... for starters....
GTO.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Works now...odd. Looks BOSS.

Thanks, to LOZ and Master Auron!!
I've had this Corvette for a little over 2 years, and it's been very educational!! The previous owner moved in with his mum and lost his garage space. So for quite a while he neglected the odd maintenance work that a 20 year old car requires. As soon as I bought it I replaced the clutch slave cylinder, Optispark Distributor (it sits under the water pump in front of the engine) and lots of other ignition parts. Then I replaced the tatty leaky convertible top with a new one (my daughter helped out!). I can't remember all the odd jobs, but my fingers bear the scars!! :amuse:

Now, I can just put the key in and drive. I've spent so many weekends fixing things that i don't know what to do with myself now that I've got it pretty much done. But it's a blast to drive! Very reliable and quick. :D

I'm glad the link worked. But I'll try to get past the minimum posts so I can upload some pictures. I'll have to learn how to get them down to the size limits though. Today's cameras take such large pictures!

Enjoy the Olympics! Only four days away!!