Possible colours for my wheels.

Had a little play with one of the shots of the Calibra today to see what colour wheels are going to look best and i'm seriously not too sure as they both look really good. The wheels I want are from a Vectra GSi pre-facelift (Mk1 Vectar GSi) So first off heres the original shot:-

CIMG1971.jpg

And here are the 2 possible colour ways:-
White.

callycolourposs1.jpg

Satin Black with laquor over the top.

callycolourposs2.jpg

What do you reckon I should go for then peeps?

Last edited:
The black does it for me, especially if you keep the bump strip. If you were doing away with the bump strip then it would have to be the white.

What about the spokes white and rims black or vice versa black spokes white rims,I think they would look good in motion...

I thought about that but i reckon it would look weird on red car. But would look great on a black or white car though.

I've had another little play to see what some of the suggestions look like.

Heres the wheels I want to get in there original form:-

WHEEL1.jpg

Based on the options in the poll, this si what they look like close up in the 2 colours. First White:-

WHEEL2.jpg

Black:-

WHEEL3.jpg

And here are teh 2 variations i've created based on the better ideas so far. First, variation of the white:-

WHEEL4.jpg

Variation of the black:-

WHEEL5.jpg

everything I get a chance to colour goes with a black lime green white and orange theme :D I <3 the borg, so I'm going with powdered white.

i personaly like the black center with white out....but to me it also depends on if your gonna paint the car or not...if you paint the car then plain white if not then black and white