porsche carrera 4

Nat

Wrench Pro
Car
750i German Spec
im debating on buying a 2002 porsche carrera 4 or a 2001 maserati 3200 gt, because both are around the same price, and both are two of my favorite sports cars. but i would like some advice before i take the dive, and purchase one of these driving machines, anyone out there have any experiance with one or both of these cars, and could you give me any advice.

Have you dismissed the Porsche now, from reading your other threads or is it still on the shortlist?

no i havnt dismissed the porsche, not yet. i want to take a test drive in both first before i make up my mind, im just leaning toward the maserati from what i've been told from the other posts. but the porsche is still very much an option

yes, actually i have driven one, and i really liked it. and when the time finally comes, im hoping next year, im going to put one in the driveway, or parking lot since i still ive in the dorms. but i just got a new son, and im having to try and deal with that while deployed, so the porsche isnt top priority right now.