poor git - just found this on another fourm

pgarner

TC ModFather
Car
Octy smoke machine
Some poor sod woke up to find his wheels had been swiped during the night. The bums didn't even have the decency to keep it off the ground, leaving those beautiful Brembos kissing the asphalt.

500x_rotoronground.jpg

500x_leftsidey.jpg

500x_rearleft.jpg

500x_rearshot1.jpg

originally from here

that is not the sort of thing you want to come to but not only has he got to get new wheels but has to go in the body shop for work on the floor pans and sills

People like this make me sick! I'm surprised the car doesn't have locking wheel nuts. I hope the catch the thiefs and make them pay for what they have done to this lovely car.

No lucking wheel nuts? Obviously too dumb to take the brakes as well! They're probably worth as much if not more than the wheels!

not sure on the locking nuts can only see 4 nuts in the close up pic so the other one might have been a locking one. not that it really matters

i thought the 6 pots would be worth a fair bit on top of the 2 piece discs

Apparently it did have the single locking wheel nut per wheel, but they're pretty easy to break off.

It's a high crime area, and most folks around there use 4-5 locking nuts per wheel. As they all have to be broken off, it's too noisy and time consuming to attempt.

People like this make me sick! I'm surprised the car doesn't have locking wheel nuts. I hope the catch the thiefs and make them pay for what they have done to this lovely car.

It probably did have locking wheel nuts.....like here in the UK you can buy a kit from 'Screwfix' to get them off :blink: