Please Welcome the S14's Replacement :)

picked up our addition (at a bargain price) on tuesday and im loving it, :)

she's a 97, had a £4.5k engine rebuild by Graham Goode Racing in Leicester (have all the reciepts for the work done)
Full magnex system, decat (gorgeous sound)
17 inch gold speedlines,
STI interior
Spax springs and shocks
Running 290bhp

DSC_5698-1.jpg

DSC_5697-1.jpg

DSC_5696-1.jpg

DSC_5699-1.jpg

i like it, not too kean on the estate myself though :s but still nice, bet it flys

yeah it definatly flys, will easily kill off most of the cars round here, already put to shame a couple of evos and scooby saloons lol :)

the saloons are all too common, which is why the estate has a nice appeal to it :)

Sweet - but I'm surprised there are no stickers on it yet! Hope you have many hours of fun with it.;)

Sweet - but I'm surprised there are no stickers on it yet! Hope you have many hours of fun with it.;)

lol give me chance ;)

need to sort a bit of the paint out before i put any one, think im gonna go down the advertising route on this one though :)

you sure thats a uk model cause thats a import bonnet

nice looking motor, and cant knock graham goodes pedigree

dont all jap imports need a rear fog light added to make them legally road worthy in the uk??

they do need a rear fog but that can be tricked on my skyline instead of have all four rear lights as break lights two have been disconected and changed to fogs, they still works as 4 tail lights though beats having one of them ugly square things strapped to the back

Last edited:
Hi all, just a quick note to say this thread has been moved to our new projects/wip forum within the gallery.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back