Please watch this !

My god im sat here crying after watching that.

Gonna post it on a few forums now make sure the message gets round and everyone has a safe holiday season.

Last edited:
Never driven a car with a drop of alcohol in my blood and proud.

Anyone who drinks and drives are the scum of the earth.

Never driven a car with a drop of alcohol in my blood and proud.

Anyone who drinks and drives are the scum of the earth.

obviously your opinion and i wont try and change it but
i take offense to being called scum!!
i was done for drink driving when i was younger (10 years ago)
yes i know it was stupid and i am in no way proud of this!!! but i was stupid once and being called scum from 1 stupid young naive decision is not justified imo. we all make stupid mistakes in our lives!!!

Herb I made the very same mistake and that too was 10 years ago. Code comes off licence next year.
Was just a stupid mistake and I've not done it since.

mine happened 9/11/1999 so i can officially send mine of. and have a completely clean license
and just like you i learned my lesson i will never drink and drive again! my license is way to important to me

but i will say people who have a drink (within the legal limit) then drive should not be called scum either!!!

mine happened 9/11/1999 so i can officially send mine of. and have a completely clean license
and just like you i learned my lesson i will never drink and drive again! my license is way to important to me

but i will say people who have a drink (within the legal limit) then drive should not be called scum either!!!

DR10's last for 11 year buddy. I got caught on 12/10/1999 and convicted on 19/10/1999 and it comes off next year.

Okay, sorry... maybe 'scum' was a bit of a harsh word to use. A good friend of mine spent 3 months in hospital due to a drink driver whisking him off the kerb. He now has a variety of problems, and I'm more angry about the people I see down at my local giving it "I drink and drive pretty much every weekend and it's fine. These police are just out to target us etc. etc.".

So, sorry if any offense was taken for those one off mistakers. :embarrest:

i'm glad people are learning from their mistakes, but i think people should learn from other people's mistakes.
getting cought is the least punishment, imagine injuring or even killing someone... its too late then!

used to have a pint or so and then drive when i was younger but now i wont touch a drop if i'm driving. Too many things to concentrate on and in no way need any kind of impairment.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back