Please need help with my 405 GL

Mimo

Tuner
:rolleyes: :?: :idea: :cry: any one can advise me . i want to improve my ride performance and style any tips please

Hi Memo and welcome to Torquecars. Have you done any modifications yet? What engine size is your car? Do you want to do everything at once or get the work done in separate stages.

First of all this site is :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: kiling me it's great ,my ride is 1400cc engine and no i didnt do any mod ,and i wanna do it in separate stages and i realy wanna thank you for your attention :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm glad you're enjoying the site. First things first - get a high flow panel air filter (not an induction kit!). Then look to do the exhaust. Fitting springs and suspension off the Hot Hatch version (Mi-16) will help handling although you will need to get them aligned properly for the lighter engine. (Have you thought about doing an engine swap?)

if i wanna change the engine what are you recommonding , and i live in syria and there is a lettel options available so can you provide my with an adress for an nera performance shop or any other solve for this problem

The mi16 engine would be a good bet and is pretty popular as a swap. Spoox motorsport (based in the UK) might be able to help you out with a conversion kit and some advice. I'm not really sure about Syrian tuning shops though - sorry.

i'm very soooooooooooooooooory. first of all the 405 gl isnt realy my car i mean the property of it belong to my mom's brother(my moms brother is a spare parts trader for Peugeot and he visit france almost one time every year) but i work with him so he gave it to me but it still belong to him,second the engine is 1600 cc not 1400 so i'm realy realy sory :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: and i dont know what to say

what do you mean with (mi), and this spoox motorsport do they have any adress or may be a web site cause maybe i could get some stuff from france