Please help to identify Beetles!

A

Amii

Hello
I work for a calendar publisher and we need some help with descriptions for our 2009 Beetle calendar. We have descriptions from the photographer but there are several people in our office that think these are very wrong! Please have a look and help if you can. I'll send a free calendar to anyone who can identify all 13 images!
Thanks a lot

BEETLEFC2009.jpg

BEETLEBC2009.jpg

Have you looked at www.torquecars.co.uk/vw - this has a detailed overview of beetles and campervans and might help shed some light on this (unfortunately Xavier has moved away and I am not in frequent contact with him - hopefully he'll spot this thread and help you out!)

hi there all models and variants with the relevant years are pictured and described in the back of german and swedish parts cataloge this should clear up thier year and model they are mostly diferentiated by there sloping or non sloping headlamps longer more rounded bonnets or snub nosed for later years flat screens on earlier models wheel styles to denote model type also look at the chrome detail against the models in the cataloge this will denote the variant