plastic license plate

katrinli

Car
2016 BMW 328d xDriv
Hi guys, I was wondering if anybody knows where can I order the plastic license plate to stick on my baby instead of metal ones. I saw it on a car near my house ones. Just don’t want to poke holes in the bumper.

Hi everyone, thank all of you for your help in previous post, I finally found place to order custom license plate (link removed as per T&C's ) but I still have one question to ask, are resized license plate replicas legal? I saw a few different sizes available except the standard one. So now I’m curious.

Last edited by a moderator:
It depends where you are, here in the UK there are laws about letter spacing, letter height and width and even the font used. But we can use different sizes for plates and can choose square or rectangle, but it still has to readable from a certain distance.

Hi, I am totally new here. I have the same question about license plates. But I looking costume license plate for Tesla. Any ideas where can I find for Tesla adhesive replica plates?

I'd be surprised if custom number plates for Teslas were wildly different from any other similar custom plates for other cars; probably best to first check with your DMV what is allowed in your state (as compared to other countries where there is a standard design for the whole country, USA states all seem to have slightly different rules) and then find a supplier close to where you are...