Pictures of my Nova Redtop (please add yours too!)

welcome to tc
nice car there mate! i love xe and let novas/corsas they are so underestimated! i have had the pleasure of being driven in my mates xe nova which back in the late 90's he pretty much annihilated everything that challenged him!!

just out of curiosity what brake setup do you have?

thanks dude, yep lots of welding was needed to get this one back on good form. just realised i posted it with the wrong type of link (noob lol)

i love them dude, i've dusted evo's, wrx's and a tuned 350Z lol. they dont expect it at all! only thing is getting used to never going in a straight line anymore!! bring on the torque steer!!!!!!!!!

thanks buddy i'll add some more when i get the hang of this photo bucket stuff, anyone else that wants to add pictures of there wives, i mean cars feel free (preferably Novas Redtops etc)

DSC00252-1.jpg

welcome to tc
nice car there mate! i love xe and let novas/corsas they are so underestimated! i have had the pleasure of being driven in my mates xe nova which back in the late 90's he pretty much annihilated everything that challenged him!!

just out of curiosity what brake setup do you have?

oh yeah,

astra gsi fronts and rears, mainly biased to the back unfortunatly but makes for a bit of excitement when aborting overtakin at speed. i need a brake bias kit apprently but so skint after getting it sorted to just drive!