Pics of a cool car I found in my local Car park.

Saw this very straight 70's Oldsmobile Cutlass (I think :confused:) in my local carpark, the naff phone pics don't do the car justice. The matt black paint works really well with the chrome & the 442 decals on the flanks & rear. The Pseudo rivets aren't quite my cup of tea but then if we liked the same thing it would get very boring very quick! Aside from that the car looked just great! :bigsmile:

pic00015.jpg

pic00016.jpg

woah, is that in the mander centre?? if so how the devil did they get round those ramps i struggled with mine! and as for alarm setting off when i drove through that car park i set off 3 :$ :p

woah, is that in the mander centre?? if so how the devil did they get round those ramps i struggled with mine! and as for alarm setting off when i drove through that car park i set off 3 :$ :p

No it's the Railway car park, you'd have to be very confident or very stoopid to take that through the Mander center :lol: I seem to set alarms off in the Mander center too, if you want to be five again take the car down the civic car park, it always cheers me up :lol::embarrest::p