Petrol is coming down again

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
I just wonder how low it will go. This has to be a good thing and I'm glad my prediction that it will go up in December was wrong.

How low do you think the price will go before it goes up again?

not sure I filled up with super unleaded yesterday and It was only 96p

hope it goes down somewere to 75p, that would be good. :)

yip i paid 96.9 for vpower today. thinking i might fill the jerry can as driving down to london on thursday. thinking it might be dear when i come back up

Payed 135.3 at the top of the diesel lol prices Nice to see a garage that is selling it for 99.9.

i get petrol for under a euro now over here, whatever that is in sterling, so its down by 30 cent, which is good,

its about time anyway, there was no need to charge the way they did

Your tellin me it was stupid the price of petrol a couple of months ago......
well i never have a problem with the price of it, if you do, you shouldnt drive
all im saying is when i go spinning now, i get longer
but a few weeks ago, the petrol was set to rise at 12pm on budget day
the traffic jams caused by people too humpey to lose a few pence the next morning was unreal

funny though because it actually went down in price as garages were ripping us off all along

Its not petrol prices I have a prob with it's the price of a Barrel of oil thats my prob. It's like going to your local shop 1 day for a loaf of bread and then going the next day for the same sort of bread and it being a pound dearer..... How can they justify putting the prices up when they sold it cheaper before hand? Thats why I think it's rediculous....

Its not petrol prices I have a prob with it's the price of a Barrel of oil thats my prob. It's like going to your local shop 1 day for a loaf of bread and then going the next day for the same sort of bread and it being a pound dearer..... How can they justify putting the prices up when they sold it cheaper before hand? Thats why I think it's rediculous....
i know what you mean, its legit robbery, bastards

Still taking your infamous detours then Hayley? I'm thinking of a few of those myself, managed to find BP Ultimate diesel at 106.9 today - pricey compared to the cheapest at 99.9 but it's good stuff so I have continued to use it throughout the high prices.