Performance mods to civic

allsystems

Wrench Pro
Car
civic 1.6 ivtec 200
Hi, Wanted some advice on some performance mods for my civic 1.6 ivtec sport 2004. I dont want to spend too much money and the main thing I was thinking is how to keep the temperature down under the hood without an intercooler and bonnet vent. Ok so heres what iv come up with, k and n typhoon induction kit connected to cold air feed. the filter itself I will cover with a carbon fibre box as this will keep the air cooler. Now I dont know what else to do,iv heard to get high heat paint/spray that has ceramic on it and spray the engine,manifold etc and also ceramic heat wraps. The ones iv found on ebay are not to expensive like 20 quid for 10m and it is ceramic weave. Now my question is what do I do and what do I wrap with the heat wrap,the manifold i know but what else,all the way through the car?What about the engine itself,do I need some special thing for that? Id appreciate any help,just wanna keep the temp as low as possible so can get more oxygen in or if theres any other cheapish mods you can think of let me know