Pedal Covers

Arutha19

Wrench Pro
Car
2001 Corsa 1.0
My mk1 megane is getting old now and the brake and accelerator pedal covers are a bit worn down so I'm thinking of getting some nice new ones.

Theres only two provisos they have to be metal (for longevity) and they have to have rubber grips on them (cause metal is as slippy as hell when its wet and thats just dangerous)

Can anyone recommend any or any companies to go to for them?

Cheers

I think it does. Maybe thats an idea getting them off of the more modern renault sport ones... should be transferable enough.

I didn't know that rubber was a requirement, just sounds like common sense.

Just be careful if you're thinking about some of the after market ones as they are marked as 'not legal for road use', or something similar.
The metal ones are as you correctly say, are slippery when wet and rather dangerous. :bigsmile:

All car accessories should be type approved for safety. If they have not be rigorously tested for safety then they will not have the approval. In the case of pedals, expect them to be slippery, to break or distort, bend or flex!

I agree.
I've been reading the smallprint with extreme care, just to make sure that everythings above board.

Thanks to everyonefor their words of warning =)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back