Passat?

:lol: You can have your own forum if there are at least 5 specific Passat Posts in VW and I'll even count thi s as one of them!

(I just know i'm going to regret saying this.;))

Unfortunately Wayne said 5 specific Passat posts in the VW section, not 5 Passat's on the forum...

Damn!! I'm obviously very slow.............except when I'm in my Biscay Blue R36 because Rob Bentlley is always already there with millions of posts. Still, If I keep following him I will get to ALL the right sites.

Damn!! I'm obviously very slow.............except when I'm in my Biscay Blue R36 because Rob Bentlley is always already there with millions of posts. Still, If I keep following him I will get to ALL the right sites.

Hello again :cheesy:

Hello all .guys I got a stupid question ... :-D I got a vw Passat 1.9 TDI B6 07 Plate , right ..now my question is how much can I push this engine (bhp wise ) I know some one with same spec on 225 bhp ,but he is saying it's not a every day car .how much can I push the engine to have it in safe side for every day use.
Thank you in advance

You can generic map them up to around 150bhp for a couple of hundred quid. Any more needs exhaust, ic, turbo, custom map. Plus likely an uprated clutch for 225 bhp cos the torque there must be huge. Ask yer bloke what he's done.

You can generic map them up to around 150bhp for a couple of hundred quid. Any more needs exhaust, ic, turbo, custom map. Plus likely an uprated clutch for 225 bhp cos the torque there must be huge. Ask yer bloke what he's done.

His away now ... Holiday :-( , but what u would suggest doing to the car ? I mean a remap , exhaust , bigger inter cooler but if I go with a bigger inter cooler don't I need a bigger turbo as well ? I want to tune it up to a nice bhp but I don't want to invest to much if u know what I mean , like I don't want to change the turbo or pistons etc. I wouldn't mind a nice intercooler or something like that .what what sort of remap should I get ?? A normal remap or a custom one ? And thank you very much for replying to me questions :)