Parts indentification - Sleeper or Moff help?

Aerial Andy944

The Torque Meister
Car
VW Golf GT TDi 200
So I've found in back of my garage this box of parts from my old Skyline and I know they were taken off when I had the Apexi induction hard pipe kit fitted. I really would like to know a)What the various bits are called b)Do they all go together and c)Do they have value. @SLEEPER and @Moff You guys will probably know |B
1)
IMAG1515_zpsrh27s1rz.jpg

I think these are Blitz intake pipes, the filters were knackered but a guy took them for a custom project he was doing. He said these were quite valuable.

2)
IMAG1521_zpsdppp7gv6.jpg

3)
IMAG1523_zpsbvefa258.jpg

4)
IMAG1528_zpspasn7o1b.jpg

5)
IMAG1535_zps0qfzqwbz.jpg

6)
IMAG1541_zpssktzflkr.jpg

7)
IMAG1543_zpsf72el37u.jpg

8)
IMAG1547_zpsilu19ayi.jpg

I think this is a carbon canister. It was fouling the Apexi pipework and so was removed as not needed. I think that's right

9)
IMAG1548_zpsdud3f48m.jpg

There's various bits of cut pipework like this. This seems complete but I guess people would rather have new silicone ones.

10)
IMAG1550_zpsokiepeuk.jpg

IMAG1551_zpstcsvho9b.jpg

IMAG1552_zpsnlua6p1p.jpg

Various new bolts I had my local Nissan dealer get for me. What the last pictured ones are for I have no idea.

Any help much appreciated so I can decide to dump or Ebay |B

Found a set of GTR speedo cluster. Have put on EBay for £80 sound about right?
IMAG1489_zpslwlzfmjl.jpg

Also have this cluster minus the speed clock. It's from an automatic so any interest/value in this? I've just put it up on EBay for 99p auction and let the buyers decide value but if you know better ;)
IMAG1495_zpslngprxuq.jpg

Last edited:
Japanese cars are limited in their country by law, still are I believe. This is why when JDM cars are imported to UK they convert the speedo unit to read mph and normally just put a sticker over the 'K' bit I didn't like that look, a bit of a bodge if you ask me so I eventually changed my whole dial set to these which looked much better.
new%20dials%20001_zps7djpsfoo.jpg

All JDM (Japanese Domestic Market) cars are limited to 180kmh and 280hp. Now manufacturer's didn't always stick to those rules, they lied effectively, but officially that is the cars performance. When a car like the Skyline that is capable of 170mph is brought over to UK, first thing you do is remove the speed limiter and convert the speedo for mph readings. As the dial reads 180kmh it's an easy fix to recalibrate the sensor and the dial will then read in mph. To make MOT legal here the "k" is blanked out so only the "m" shows indicating mph. Most Euro cars will have kmh and mph readings so no adjustment needed but as a Skyline wasn't intended to leave the country no mph reading was put on dial hence the recalibration and adapting. Obviously the nicer way is to change the dial completely like I did. I have seen some dials where people have painted in the mph readings! Now that's a bodge job

Last edited:
Do you guys know if those wires means the cluster has been mph converted. I can't remember what was involved. It was take out some solder joints also IIRC but can't remember if those wires are Nissan's or part of the conversion
IMAG1492_zpseiv5u2nj.jpg

Speedo has sold. Guy was putting it in a GTST so don't know how that's going to work. Pointed it out but he didn't reply so they've gone to him ?-/
Can anyone confirm the names and what goes with what on the other pipes. @SLEEPER @Moff maybe?

most of the pipes are induction or intercooler. the right angled metal ones are probably part of the balance pipe.
not sure what is what because ive never had a 33 -and the stagea has always had hardpipe kits

not surethey are worht much tbh

most of the pipes are induction or intercooler. the right angled metal ones are probably part of the balance pipe.
not sure what is what because ive never had a 33 -and the stagea has always had hardpipe kits

not surethey are worht much tbh

Cheers Sleeper I'll probably bundle it all together then and see what happens. The Blitz pipes might have some value. Seen a new kit on EBay same as mine but with the filters going for £350 so must get something for mine.