Particular filter problems

Tally

Car
A3 tdi s line
I have a 2007 a3 tdi sline the dpf light keeps coming on I've had the filter replaced by Audi but after driving for a while it reappears can any 1 help:sad2:

Greetings and a Warm Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend! :)

I am unable to help you with your question directly, but hopefully somebody can point you in the right direction for the knowledge that you seek!

Good luck buddy! :)

without having the actual levels of the filter checked via the audi dianotic tool or VCDS. its hard to tell ehats happening. i find it hard to believe that audi would have replaced it for you or did you have to pay? your looking at around £1500 for the DPF. Most likely they would have done a forced regeneration cycle on it to get the temps up to burn off the soot.

if the levels of ash are low but the pressure sensor is recording a large variation then it could well be the sensor thats bust it is a pretty common part.

if it does turn out to to the dpf is full then your best option would be to speak to a good remapping firm about having the DPF gutted and coded out. just make sure for the new MOT that you leave the outer casing of the DPF there so it looks like theres one still fitted