Parking spaces are too rare

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What is parking like where you are? Most of our inner town zones are restricted to 1 hour, there are lots of empty bays because this isn't enough for most people and outside these zones there are no spaces to be found.

My choice would be to go to an out of town shopping centre where parking is ample and free.

What's it like where you are for parking?

Pants!!!! :(

I am in the lap of the street Gods when I arrive home at anytime and there is actually a parking space outside. Problem is, it is a main road and opposite and within 100 metres of where I live there is a church, a betting shop, a library, a doctors surgery, a chemist, a small hotel, 3 convenience stores and at least 6 various takeaway establishments.

Parking in our village is fine if you are willing to park a minute walk away from the shops I get the same parking space 99% of the time!
But people around here are either to lazy to walk for a minute or to stupid to realise there are other spaces other than the ones right outside the shops. And while queuing to park in front of the shops they cause congestion by blocking the main road through the village:-(