paint spraying nightmare

darin

Car
jeep jago
hi there people
ive just bought a jeep jago ive totally stripped it down, rubbed all the fiberglass body down and got it ready to paint, i have used cellulose paints years ago and this worked fine
so i went to my local paint supplier hex holdings and was asking advice on spraying the fiberglass body, i was told that the synthetic gespaint would go on with a roller or brush and look like it was sprayed on it looked real crap like a 3 year old done the job,
so i went and said this the hex and they said they didny know why this happend, so then said i would restrip the parts and try spraying it on so the sold me cellulose primer, premium thinners, and a belco p190-478 clearcoat
so i sprayed the primer on all fine sprayed the paint this was fine but did have a bit of lifting on 1 wheelarch i spayed the topcoat on the body and all was ok when i went to spray the wings and other panels with the topcoat it looked like i just sprayed the car with paint stripper and if i try to touch up the reaction on the wing it just reactslike paint stripper
can anyone tell me if its something i done or if i was sold conflicting materials wish i had gone with normal cellulose paint now

many thanks from darin:mad:

A roller! :eek: These people do not know what they are talking about - you have definately been sold the wrong stuff.