Paint Job

aswearing

Torque Master
Car
Micra 160sr
i'm looking at having my corsa completely resprayed, does anyone have an estimate as to how much this will cost and does anyone have any reccomendations?

ta!

I would have thought a pro respray about £1500 flip and special effects are a little more. You will usually find a one man band on the industrial estate which can quote a lot lower than this. Were you thinking of a colour change? (The car not you!)

definately, silvers not been a lucky colour for me! :? i do like a deep and cool blue metallic, problem is i'd want the handles and bumper plastic done aswell.

not sure if that would pose a problem

You could go with a luminous orange instead. You're unlikely to be involved in an accident.

Painting the plastic is fairly easy - they will probably remove them from the car though but as they have the paint mixed up it doesn't add too much to the job.

waynne said:
You could go with a luminous orange instead. You're unlikely to be involved in an accident.

I beg to differ. :rolleyes: Even with a car the size of a barge that sounds like an aeroplane from WW2 some people still fail to see you at junctions and roundabouts, and thats orange. :wink: