Painjob on the Minor

fingers

Torque Master
Hi peeps,

I sat down the other night and decided to work out my paint job for the Morris Minor I am building. I have always wanted the car finished in a Primer grey type colour with white wheels for the unfinished "rat" look, but thats just to understated for me :D . I need something that stands out! So I have decided to have a white stripe going down the sides about 1 inch thick just to break down the grey a little, and then I need something written down the sides in BIG letters. A strip name for the car. The car has always been called Norm, not sure why, he was named by my wife (he was going to be hers before she got pregnant) and she suggested "Stormin' Norm". Sounds cool me thinks, now I just have to design how its going to be written. After several hours of playing I came up with my final design. I felt I had to include a British theme as it is a british car. What do you think?

Stormin.jpg

Yes mate. :wink: There a few different names and web adresses going on the car. I will find out how people want them when I am ready to put them on.