Our First day on wheels !

ronniecalcutta

Road Burner
Car
Hyundai Accent
Hey Guys ! Share the experience that what happened when you first tried to roll a car. The funny things occurred down the lane. In my case, I stalled the engine 4 times within 20 yards...hahaha...heavy foot !:lol:

I was in a car park did a massive wheels spin then hit the rev limiter and shot off accross the car park (I was only 12 at the time). My cousin pulled the handbrake on cos he thought we were going to crash and that was my last time in his car ever.

I managed to make some half plausible crop circles (actually mud circles but you get the idea) in a Volvo 740 back in 1984. My Dad let me have a drive on a deserted camp site and I got a taste for the live axle's and RWD's ability to break traction with no effort at all even with only 130bhp on offer.

the first car i drove was the old mans fiat 127 or 126 cant quite remember:embarrest:
it was on a beach in wales (you needed a car to reach the sea when the tide was out:amuse:) and like pretty much every learner i wheel spined and staled it quite a few times

My mates mum took us to a gravel car park in her Metro. I did wheelspin to start and she said I was quite fast but was surprised I didn't stall. She asked if i'd had lessons before and I told her I played a lot of driving games! :eek:

never purposley tried to roll a car. seems a bit dangerous lol.
my first time handbraking a car was in an empty field in a citreon xantia. couldnt suss out exactly why the back end wouldnt go round.
a m8 then told sum days l8r tha the handbrake for these cars are on the front wheels, felt quite relieved as i thought i was useless lmao. (still am useless tho) :)