Options list if you ordered new

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
If you were ordering a car from new what essentials would you tick on the options list?

For me I'd expect,
Climate control,
Leather Seats,
DAB Radio with MP3 capabilities
Cruise Control
Alloy wheels

I also hate missing or blank buttons so I'd need to order whatever they operate as well.

I'd like all those as standard. Chuck in full stability management and electric seats - I'd trade the leather for elec adjustment.

Also a premium audio setup: JBL, Harman Kardon, Mark Levinson, Bose, Nakamichi etc. would be nice to have.

Don't like sunroofs at all - delete option.

I would expect everything on that list to be standard as well especially on the cars that I drive. I did have a Mercedes SL 280 & 320 once upon a time, the items that were sitting in the options list was actually extremely cheeky from Mercedes. For a prestige car you really don't get that much inside unless your willing to be mugged by the dealership.

Looked on an Audi R8 V10 recently and the options list was both extensive and expensive; £3.5K for two made to measure suitcases that sit behind the front seats, and for a holdall that nestles in the tiny gap under the bonnet, size wise barely big enough for clothes for a weekend away :blink: