Opel Vectra - Hi there

Waynne the admin here and I would like to personally extend a sincere welcome to TorqueCars. I apologise for the delay in responding; I've had a really busy period recently, but I believe I've caught up now.

What's your budget and what are you aiming for? Have you looked at suspension mods and upgrades? Power gains cost quite a bit on those engines and you sadly won't see much - maybe 10% or so.

I'm certain you'll fit right in, and I'm looking forward to talking cars with you.

I enjoy the idea of this project, and I'm a big fan of automotive variety in whatever form it takes from cars to project ideas.

What modifications have you previously made, and which ones would you recommend? Is there anything you'd want us to write about on our main site? - The feedback we get from our members has a significant impact on the research and information we produce.

We have a wealth of information on our website and in this forum, so don't be shy about asking questions or sharing your own experiences and insights. We're all here to help each other out.

A lot of people say we're the nicest car community around, and we're always happy to provide a helping hand.

Enjoy your stay with us, post as much as you can, and feel free to ask questions or start new topics and debates. Your thoughts and opinions on our current issues and hot polls are always welcome.

Has our new TV channel caught your attention? When you've had a chance to watch it, please let us know what you think of it. https://www.youtube.com/torquecars

Waynne the admin here and I would like to personally extend a sincere welcome to TorqueCars. I apologise for the delay in responding; I've had a really busy period recently, but I believe I've caught up now.

What's your budget and what are you aiming for? Have you looked at suspension mods and upgrades? Power gains cost quite a bit on those engines and you sadly won't see much - maybe 10% or so.

I'm certain you'll fit right in, and I'm looking forward to talking cars with you.

I enjoy the idea of this project, and I'm a big fan of automotive variety in whatever form it takes from cars to project ideas.

What modifications have you previously made, and which ones would you recommend? Is there anything you'd want us to write about on our main site? - The feedback we get from our members has a significant impact on the research and information we produce.

We have a wealth of information on our website and in this forum, so don't be shy about asking questions or sharing your own experiences and insights. We're all here to help each other out.

A lot of people say we're the nicest car community around, and we're always happy to provide a helping hand.

Enjoy your stay with us, post as much as you can, and feel free to ask questions or start new topics and debates. Your thoughts and opinions on our current issues and hot polls are always welcome.

Has our new TV channel caught your attention? When you've had a chance to watch it, please let us know what you think of it. https://www.youtube.com/torquecars
Thanks for the heads up

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back