opel vectra a 2,5 v6

fotos of mi ride in a first months when i bought it ]

last sumer

and this year

now i bought inlet manifold from opel omega 2,6 v6 something like this
then i need to find f28 gearbox with 4x4 but its weary rare in serbija so ill be hapy if i find normal f28 gearbox

fotos of mi ride in a first months when i bought it ]

last sumer

and this year

now i bought inlet manifold from opel omega 2,6 v6 something like this
then i need to find f28 gearbox with 4x4 but its weary rare in serbija so ill be hapy if i find normal f28 gearbox
Iirc all f28 gearboxes are 4wd it's just people convert them to 2wd using a blanking plate

i didn´t know that , but all f28 gearboxes here are to expensive and mostly trashed . and one off the bigest limitation in here is money.
here are some examples:
sold redtop c20xe with gearbox for 500 euros , bought C25XE with gearbox AC , front suspension , and brakes with discs (converted form 4x100 to 5x110 now it has 284mm discs ), half leather seats , alloy wheels,and lots of small parts for 800 euros.

the f28 gearbox costs about 3oo euros moustly one or two gears broken
and the service for that is 2oo euros. so for now its out of mine budget.
but allways something come along so i probably find something.

bought yesterday rear lights witch are nicer to me then mine i have now on the car
Opel_Vectra_rear_20080102.jpg

no thats foto of donor car , lights are jet to bee delivered at the end of the week then ill post photos of mine car.

i dont know i like vectra a, somehow i like its shape most , never - hevier and becouse of euro norms they fitted engines with lots of stupid sensors . this is basic no too much electronic gizmos. 1185kg-175 ponies he he he he

i have inlet manifold from a 3,0 engine there's a picture few posts back. found G cams from 3,0 and i plan F28 gearbox with flywheel from a 2,0 turbo engine. thats all

well i hope so . but i read on English forum that early engines like mine had more than factory declared 170 bhp somewhere around 190 from factory and that later models had below 170 X25xe. well wen i do all that ill run i dino test to see what is what.

Standard C25XE is 169 bhp. The Vectra B GSI had a pair of 3.0 cams fitted to the inlet sides which gave it the standard 192bhp. You can simply fit another pair of G cams on the outlets along with a staright through exhaust, decat and a decent filter will see you about 200bhp. You can use the lower inlet devider from a 3.0 as they are bigger than the 2.5. Best bet though is to use a 3.0 or 3.2 bottom end and use the 2.5 heads. The 3.0 is 210bhp standard and the 3.2 is 220bhp. But if you wish to see how to get one of these engines up to and over 240bhp naturally aspirated, have a read through my Vectra GSi build ;) ...

http://www.torquecars.com/forums/threads/my-1999-vectra-gsi-2-5-v6-complete-change-pic-heavy.28122/

Last edited:
sorry , for not being here long time.
vectra has been sold this summer.
then i bought opel calibra v6
this are pics when i bought it

Thats better ;) Much better car than the Chavalier, sorry Vectra A :lol:. Again, have a read through my thread of the Vectra GSi I posted for you. Loads of idea there on how to tune a Vauxhall V6. I also have a few details on all 5 of my calibras. I've had a 2.0 8v, 2.0 16V Turbo, 2.5 V6, then a Courtenay Sport converted 3.0 V6 and my last one was an SE5 but ended up with Saab b204 turbo engine fitted ;)

Oh and another quick one, look out for a pair of Vectra B door handles in white. They fit the Calibra perfectly and get rid of the old plastic looking things.

Well from experience the b204 will take upward of 400bhp on standard internals as they are forged as standard. You can use the gearbox, drive shafts and everything from the calibre. However, the F18 gear is better suited for the ratio. The F25 that's fitted to the V6 calibra is bloody awful with ratio and makes the car very very sluggish. I fitted an F18 to my 3.0 V6 Calibra. Bloody thing used to spin in 3rd lol.

I still have every pic I ever took of it ;) Thinking of doing a thread with all my cars in from beginning to end for a good read. So will post it in there and nudge you ;)