For sale 6000
Motor c20let 150kW
- F28 Gearbox 6-speed 1
- 4x4 transmission
- Year 1992
- Black leather interior
- On Board
- ABS
- Power steering, heated seats, height adjustable seats, power windows, power mirrors and heated
- Power Sunroof
- Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Central locking (Maat), alarm (Maat)
- Xenon (HID)
- No LED lighting Ceiling inmatric + + trunk
-Additional hours (FK Automotive) press + oil + oil temp boost
- Board displayed plasma (Innoparts) + chrome rings
- Mufflers November (Kayaba Ultra SR)
- Alloy 17 "8j (208 League)
- 215/45/r17 new tires (Goodyear Eagle F1)
- Bad boy look
- Front bumper (NTC)
- Rear bumper (Rieger)
- Thresholds (original Irmscher rubber)
- Film homologated (DRK)
- Dyed red (Ferrari) + Black (Ebony)
- Subwoofer 300rms + stand (Speakers)
- Intercooler 3 times larger than the original
- Blow off valve (Forge Motorsport) etc. etc.
tel. 0723940652

Probably worth stating your country and the price currency as we are an international forum. (You should also really have at least 3 posts to post in this section, but I have approved this for you as you have already posted up an introduction, so get posting!)

thx waynne !
yes it is in euros, before I put 9000 euro in the engine - and tuning that we have the good sense, it hurts the heart that have to drop the car (my first car) know what they say first love is not easily forget [. ..] Repair bills and still have them and I can confirm the 9000 Euro ...
6000 euros so I'm not much on how we care and we worked for it.

engine is [20LET] 2.0L Turbo 4x4 that is also offers a great advantage to drag race .....

Good Luck with the sale. Is that price in Euro :eek: ???

Only if has a VTS locked transfer box. May I ask what you've done under the hood and also what bhp are you running?

Yes have manual transfer-function currently works only 4x4 car can not disengage the traction, last week I made a run on 1km VS. Audi TT and 2 seconds after I reached him,
Currently we have 280 hp, the engine can do more but my funds can not offer them what he can to develop,
My father helped me to change the engine for the most part (he is an engineer at BMW motors)
I had the installation NITRO, but this engine struggling very hard so I had to get rid of it: (
If I had money in that car was doing rocket

DSC00379.JPG

klein6rl.jpg

zahnriemen4yi.jpg

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back