Oops, I did it again!!!

Well as alot of you know I've spent the last year building a Vectra GSi C20LET turbo. Well, as mentioned she took nearly a year to complete but then got board and have now got something a little better lol. Can't list everything thats done but here is the short version:-

full HKS Hipower 3" exhaust system turbo back,5" tailpipe!
*decatted,
*flamer kit,
*uprated suspension,

*Recent spark plugs
*rear privacy glass
*small leather momo style steering wheel,with sti centre and original nardi included
*crystal smoked rear lights
*crystal front headlights

*12” sub and Rockford fosgate amp in boot

*Jbl front component speakers

*Pioneer 6x9s in rear shelf

*smoked side lights
*smoked side repeaters
*clear indicators
*face lift front end including bonnet,bumper,lights and grill
*sti spotlight covers
*TD05 STI TURBO
*momo gearknob
*wrx rally mudflaps
*wheels painted graphite black
*full cat 1 alarm/immobiliser with central locking
*HKS induction kit
*Organic clutch
*new tyres all round
*new front bushes
*p1 2 piece spoiler painted silver and matt black
*defi style boost gauge in a pillar pod looks amazing at night
*boosting to around 15psi,approx 295-300bhp

Flamer Kit has now been taken off
wink.gif

Okay, here she is in all her glory:-

92c2_1.JPG

c9b8_1.JPG

c94c_1.JPG

What do ya reckon then guy's??? Oh and she's only done 50K miles
wink.gif

Looks very nice. I guess that because it is so well modded already you won't be tweaking it or doing any engine swaps :lol:

Theres loads to be done if i want to. UI have the 2.0 version and i could use the 2.5 turbo from the 22B or I could use a P1 top end with a 22B bottom end. Could also put a big dirty front mounted intercooler. Could have it chipped again passed 350bhp. Theres also the idea of adding a second turbo for low rev power or I could stick a huge NOS kit on it with 150bhp jets.

Neh lads, there is many many things I can do with this beasty. It's just I now have a car thats already silly power and wont cost me to get it there, just the money if I want more!!!

A lot of cars share similar lines. Look at the Astra MK4, Golf and Citroen ZX - the backs of all 3 are very similar. Some of this is down to safety regs - some is down to the public perception of what looks best. There is a fiat that looks like a narrow Aston Martin from the from (Bravo I think!)

A lot of the new cars being produced look very similar...the problem is that one company sees another company's latest design selling well and 'copies' the idea. Another problem is that all of the various companies do the same market research!

alot of new cars have the similar fronts to all there models, like ford fiestas similiar to all the others like focus fusion, also with vauxhall

cool subaru i dont like the blue ones with gold rims, everyone has one :/ (not literally)

Thats why customisation is so popular :) Drive something unique that reflects your personality.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back