One of my toys :)

well the 200sx is getting a bit of work done at the min so i thought i would show you my other toy :)

GSX600F
(girls on bikes rock lol)

DSC_1478.jpg

DSC_1482.jpg

Isn't it torque cars for a reason? :) there are plenty of bike and quad forums around surely,.....
Torque cars if thats the case, no cars under a 1.8 should be allowed on here, as i have more torque when blowing my nose

i think it should be allowed as, the more members, the better

Nice ride 2fast, I think that's the best colour I've seen. I currently have an '01 Transalp with full luggage for touring and commuting. So, there's at least three of us... ;)

Torque cars if thats the case, no cars under a 1.8 should be allowed on here, as i have more torque when blowing my nose

i think it should be allowed as, the more members, the better

What about a Starlet turbo? RS Turbos, Fiat Uno Turbos, Punto Turbos etc....aren't they torquey little numbers, you're such a torqueist!!! :toung:

And i don't know what comes out of your nose, but doesn't sound too good!!! ;)

:lol: @ Tex

To join TorqueCars you have to have a love of cars! We welcome all those that choose an alternative transportation style as long as they are in a stable relationship with their vehicle and plan to keep it for a while, and all colours of car are welcome ;) :lol:

I still might just add a bike forum to the general chat area if it becomes more than a minority topic.

:mad: not all of us can afford nice big engined cars, or the insurace :cheesy:

anyway cool bike, just be careful and remember your leathers and helmet :bigsmile:

What about a Starlet turbo? RS Turbos, Fiat Uno Turbos, Punto Turbos etc....aren't they torquey little numbers, you're such a torqueist!!! :toung:

And i don't know what comes out of your nose, but doesn't sound too good!!! ;)
its not either mate, especially now that im sick
youre right about them pocket rockets, but i was just giving an example
showing that bikes should be allowed

:mad: not all of us can afford nice big engined cars, or the insurace :cheesy:

anyway cool bike, just be careful and remember your leathers and helmet :bigsmile:
im not the bad 1 here, i dont care weather you drive a chiuquecento
or a kooenzzigg, a push bike or a r1
all im saying is everone should be allowed join, no matter what they drive

tex wrote in bold writing the word cars, i replied with the word torque in bold

if ye read the 2 posts properly, you;ll understand what i mean:)