One Moron Ruining Things For The Rest Of Us...

Isn't that just typical. There is always one or two utter morons around. How did these people get licences?

Cannot believe what I have just seen :amazed: and those Neanderthals by the roadside were actually cheering him on :sad2:

What a fool.

I can't believe it. Is it worth 18 odd months of his life just for showing off to his numpty mates.
They all want arresting too for instigating.

Crush each and every one of the attendees cars. They'll likely be a compete offence to the eye anyway. If accidentally a few of the chavs are still in their cars when the crushing happens then it's even more of a result.

If only I ruled the world.

So you guys not think it is bad that they had to give us chase because it was to dangarous??

If they were to side wipe the pillock, then it there would be a danger to no one. Only him, and as he is a danger to life, his therefore does not count.

Rather then pit him, they would let him go, and licky in this case no one was hurt, but he could have killed somone. Why aren't our pigs allowed to pit people? This country is daft!

When he reversed and stopped I thought the unmarked Seat would of ploughed straight into him. The police normally use their cars as weapons so why not this time. It would of been chase over job done.

I suppose they didn't want to do it with a crowd watching. I can't believe they couldn't catch him though. It doesn't fill you with much hope.

I'm glad that they at least got his car. Stupid people like that. Shouldn't be to hard to track down by the registration though, at least you would think. Maybe its different in the UK but here in the states they would just give him the ticket by knocking on his door.

Chances are he stole the car or it's uninsured and unlisted. You wouldn't prat around in a car like this if you name was on the papers unless you were pretty stupid. Doh! He probably is just really stupid, looking at his driving and reckless distain for others lives.

A couple of observations

Note the average age of the spectators
There were far more spectators than cars
All the cars were chav specials

Oh and what makes you think he had a license wayne and as to whether he is really stupid or not...........dont think I will even bother to reply

Personally I would have confiscated all the mobiles with any recording of this ( as evidence of course) and never given them back.
And then gone over all the cars with a full traffic patrol inspection

Saw this a week or two ago, mindless idiots and no respect for life or other people. People like this deserve everything they get and that is still not enough.

There is nothing worst than those groups/bunches of young idiots, all in 1.0 - 1.2 engines meeting on the roadsides, on the roundabout or car parks with no respect whatsoever to any other road users, not surprised that young drivers insurance premium is so high, and all because of ******** like them.
I understand some sort of ''daily car shows'' as long you not doing anything idiotic like on that clip....

They tried auctions here in the states. Most of the time the original owner would just have a buddy buy it back at auction then transfer it back. Better to just crush them and keep trash off the streets for a few extra days.

see im 20 nearly 21 and that looks bad on the rest of us 'car enthusists' around my age that keep to the law of the road most of the time, i mean if u drove 2 the speed limit all the time you drove you wouldnt be on a site that helps makes your car faster lol. but anywho, see police will c that its just us youngins and that makes it worse when driving and then we get picked on. gah its so annoying but what can u do??

Last edited:
Crush each and every one of the attendees cars. They'll likely be a compete offence to the eye anyway. If accidentally a few of the chavs are still in their cars when the crushing happens then it's even more of a result.

If only I ruled the world.

mate not all us young males around the world are that reckless, how do u know that the cars are offencive, u just saying that makes it worse on the rest of us up and comers. thanks.

Last edited:
see im 20 nearly 21 and that looks bad on the rest of us 'car enthusists' around my age that keep to the law of the road most of the time, i mean if u drove 2 the speed limit all the time you drove you wouldnt be on a site that helps makes your car faster lol. but anywho, see police will c that its just us youngins and that makes it worse when driving and then we get picked on. gah its so annoying but what can u do??

Not exactly. As I tell anyone who says 'what's the point, you can't faster than the speed limit'. I always say 'but you can get there faster'.

I'm many of us enjoy a bit of 'play time', but I'm also sure that we don't drive like a complete and utter prick as well, like the boy in the video.