On your mirror

thexav

Pro Tuner
Staff member
Car
2002 Clio 172
What do you have hanging from your mirror? Any fluffy dice out there?

I have a magic tree (lemon) air freshner in my car. I dont like it dangling so it is sort of tied up at the top.

Nuffin it's a distraction, I see cars with CD's hanging from mirrors which is just nuts! :confused:

And stupid cause when the sun hit's them they blind other drivers. I followed someone when on way back from scotland not that long ago. Had it for about 20 odd miles.:mad:

Oh and nothin hangs from mine.:)

Jack Dee reckons that if you have a smelly tree in your car you are telling people that you smell :)

Good thread! Very off the wall but one we all take for granted!

I have always had my wife's garter from our wedding day hanging up. In every car I have ever owned and driven on a regular basis it is always to be seen habing there. I believe it brings me good luck when driving as I have never had a bad accident and I still possess a clean driving licence after some 24 years since hanging it up!

Kathy has washed it once since then and I refuse to bin it! To be perfectly honest I do not notice them being there as they have been there so long.

:lol: I've got nothing on mine. I did have a magic tree at one point but it kept getting in the way so I binned it.

And stupid cause when the sun hit's them they blind other drivers. I followed someone when on way back from scotland not that long ago. Had it for about 20 odd miles.:mad:

Oh and nothin hangs from mine.:)

Not only does it blind everyone else but it also ruins the CD's

i don't have anything hanging from my mirror, used to have pink fluffy dice hanging from the rear drivers window in my meggy