Oldest car recently seen

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Which old classic cars have you recently seen on the road?

I saw an Austin Healey 100 the other day which must have dated back to c. 1956

It is the one with the lovely wire wheels and soft top.

I don't see many old Alfas, Vauxhalls or Audis around though.

The oldest that I can remember and seen in only the last few weeks is a Capri 1.6 Laser. The oldest on the road prior to that would be a 1950 something Rolls Royce Silver Spirit I think.

Which old classic cars have you recently seen on the road?

I saw an Austin Healey 100 the other day which must have dated back to c. 1956

It is the one with the lovely wire wheels and soft top.

I don't see many old Alfas, Vauxhalls or Audis around though.

I bet you don't see many Austin Healeys either.

Saw a VW Kahmann Giha coupe in poor condition a couple of times @ the produce store where I earn my pocket money to spend on my car.
A travel worn MR2 pops in sometimes for a bale or 2 of hay that gets put on the passenger seat .

Both are owned by females.

Nearly forgot .V( one for T9 a beige SAAB96 that I have seen locally a number of times this year plus the odd VW beetle.

Think I have been taken over to the dark side after meeting Os (T9) last year and become a SAAB spotter :( :lol:

Last edited:
Saw a convoy of 5 Pre war motors travelling towards me today and a steam engine. Speed that was travelling its probably just set off now to get to the Dorset Steam Fair in August :lol:
We have a Ford Prefect sidevalve across road, must ask him what year it is ?-/

Funnily enough on my lunchtime jog just now I saw an 1986 Maestro. Not even a turbo one which might have been interesting, a bog basic 2.0.

I'd love a go in a Maestro turbo. Didnt they do 0-60 in like 6.8 or something? That would surprise a few people these days.

Or a Rover 620 turbo, if there's any left.

Nearly forgot .V( one for T9 a beige SAAB96 that I have seen locally a number of times this year plus the odd VW beetle.

Think I have been taken over to the dark side after meeting Os (T9) last year and become a SAAB spotter :( :lol:

Nice one Rad |B.....:D