Oil in with water??

deighton306

Wrench Pro
Car
306 D-Turbo-Finally
Hi guys, My sis has just gone to UNI so my dad has decided to use the car for work, and after parking it up in the same place he has seen a puddle of oil and water, now on further inspection the oil has got into the water but not water in the oil which is normally the case when the cylinder head is going but we are just baffled to how or why just wondering if anyone had this problem or knew what it is Cheers :D

It still could be head gasket, it's better that the oil is leaking into the water & not the other way round. I had exactly the same earlier this year when I spotted a small amount of mayo in the header tank. :)

It still could be head gasket, it's better that the oil is leaking into the water & not the other way round. I had exactly the same earlier this year when I spotted a small amount of mayo in the header tank. :)

Thanks i felt the same when i checked the oil...lol So how did you come about solving the problem if u dnt mind me asking cheers :toung:

Sorry, I just had a new head gasket fitted, the head was fine because there was no over heating involved. The hard-ish bit is cleaning the header tank after to remove the emulsified oil.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back