oh no!

BlueCruiser

Tuner
Car
'97 Nissan Bluebird
was at the gym, and as my old car was a 2 dorr sports hatch im used to a much smaller car.
so i was backing into the parking space and cause my new car is much longer, i crashed into the fence and broke my drivers side rear taillight and chipped some paint on the bumper.

http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h469/BlueCruiser1/DSCF0153.jpg

had it for 2 weeks. just going to buy a new set of lights and tint them.:cool:

Almost done something similar once myself. Had a courtesy car for the day while my baby was being worked on, reversing into a parking space waiting for the beeps from the reversing sensors before I realised it did not have one! It was a close call :embarrest:

Hate parking sensors.
Had a Fiesta with them yesterday and they lie.
Told me I was really close to something and when I got out I had around 4ft of space behind the car.
Rubbish i'd rather use my own judgement.

Almost done something similar once myself. Had a courtesy car for the day while my baby was being worked on, reversing into a parking space waiting for the beeps from the reversing sensors before I realised it did not have one! It was a close call :embarrest:

Aye, the missus focus had sensors when we got it, they beep faster the closer you get and then a solid tone, but the solid tone still leaves you a good two feet, so in tight parking spaces they're basically pointless.

I've done something similar in the past as well, it is really galling when it happens but we have to chalk it up to experience. It could always have been worse.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back