Oh good another micro car

Do I detect a note of sarcasm ?

I think electric cars will become more common, but more of them need to become decently fast and not take 16 hours to charge.

Micro cars should go the way of the dodo anyway, if you want somthing small and economical that can transport 2 people, get a motorbike.

Bring em on! The more the merrier, if it means people bombing around the city centre in these so I can put petrol into my car for a little bit longer, then I'm all for it. :amuse:

Don't for get you've got Gordon Murrys's T21, Peugeot's B1 & the Lotus coming soon too! :bigsmile:

There's nothing at all wrong with micro cars. They serve a purpose and people choose to drive them for the obvious economics. If you need a new car and don't need loads of space or performance then why not?

I cannot find a good reason to not drive a micro car apart from the fact that I simply don't like small cars.

Not a very good justification, I know. But I consider myself to be very eco-friendly because I buy second-user large cars. These are generally undesirable on the 2nd user market because there's a perception that running costs are high. Fact is it's nowhere near as bad as some might have you believe.

Why does this make me eco-friendly? It's perfect recycling. There is NO net energy deficit to buying a large 2nd hand car. Consider how much pollution is created in the manufacture of any car. Far more than it emits from the tailpipe during its lifetime.