OddJob says hello.

OddJob

Car
Jaguar S type V6
Hi my names OddJob.
I live in Richmond and am about to receive a S-Type 3.0 V6 manual from my son. By way of a thankyou for paying for his and his sisters wedding in the last 4 months. (sold my Q7 to pay for it all)
It's a T reg, and I want to work my way back up to a 4.2 R, once my finances have recovered.
My sons a race mechanic for a Ginetta G55 race team, so he's pretty handy really.
He wants to upgrade the bushes etc, so want ideas on whats best.
Would the roll bars etc off The S Type R do the trick or is there better.
Also looking to let the car breath a bit better.
Anyone know of any teams that race these, as we should be able to call in some advice.
I think the Ginetta G50 runs a duratech V6, which is in the S Type I think.
Any ways, glad to be onboard, looking forward to some decent info, fed up of surfing for tuning parts and advice.
OddJob.

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.
You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

Have a chat with the guys at paramount performance about upgrades for Jaguar.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

tcsmileysign.gif

Howdo. Do you have a hat with a very sharp brim? (;->

Yep, the 3.0 in the stype is the ford unit, from the mondeo, and xtype, so there'll be loads of tuning kit out there.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back