Now this looks a fun Kit Car...

BAD63R

Authorised Trader
Car
MG TF135
...and from the engine it uses, can silly power lol.

Down here in Cornwall, Scooby owners are Lucky enough to have the company Scooby Bits on our door steps. They provide Tuning, Servicing and parts. But they also provide a very interesting Kit Car, which some of you may have heard of.

It uses a Scooby running gear with a 2wd conversion kit for the gear box creating RWD hehe. Plus with using a subaru engine bolted to a very small chassis, I can only imagine the fun that could be had :)

The best bit is, All this fun and joy from building it and then driving it, can be had from £19,999. Considering other kit cars out there, I can't think of many that will give such a big power to weight ratio for the money.

Scooby Bits can also provide a very nice donar package consisting of...

Kit car donor package (all used).
Kit with uprated engine 2.1 400/500 BHP available!!!!! :confused:
Turbo upgrade options
Decat exhaust, still track friendly but little more power
ECU Upgrades
Rota Light Weight Wheels: 17" x 7.5j and 17" x 9.

And this is it...

vstormcar_800.jpg

And heres a couple if vids ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXLX8V80pCQ&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0EFQZDwnMSg

I'd love to have a go hehe.

Looks a right handfull! A slight slant towards being a competitor for the KTM X-Bow? Llandow hasn't changed, still a bumpy track that can't shift the wet stuff!

I can sell potato's to a paddy
I can sell cloths pegs to a Gyppo
I can sell sand to an Arab
I can sell salt water to a sailor
And I can haggle with an old lady selling a Fabergé egg from £1.50 to £1 in a boot sale.

But I don't think I could convince my misses that this is an ''everyday'' car.

Won't be allowed one! :sad2:

? :confused:

And how an earth am I meant to find the time to lie to her!! lol

If I owned one of them bad boy's I would want a good 20 hours a week with it! :bigsmile:

? :confused:

And how an earth am I meant to find the time to lie to her!! lol

If I owned one of them bad boy's I would want a good 20 hours a week with it! :bigsmile:

At least 20 hours lol if not, 40 hrs a week and claim Job Seekers, that way you can tell your misses that you are at work but have the joy of thrapping one of these around for 8 hrs a day hehe :lol:

Tell you what. I'm sick of working. I might just do that. Im sick of working for jobs'worths who aint got a clue what they are on about. People who need to stamp there authoroty over everything because they have a terrible life. :blink:

Not in the mood for work today. Can you guess :bigsmile: