Now it really feels like Xmas lol.

BAD63R

Authorised Trader
Car
MG TF135
Well yet another modification has arrived today, and it's made it feel like xmas all over again this week especially with this snow lol. Well i've finally got the new suspension kit today and i'm gonna go out in about an hour to hopefully have it fitted so expect "finished product" pic's over the weekend.

Here's a couple of pic's of it before it goes on the car.

suspension%201.jpg

suspension%202.jpg

I love the speckled effect powder coating the springs have.

Very cool! Hope you get them fitted ok. (You'll need transparant wings to show off the speckled paint effect :lol: .

Oh my god I'm driving a different car lol!!! :shock:

Even though it's only a further 15mm drop on what it already is as said before that the Calibra Turbo and V6 leave the factory on 20mm lower springs than the 8v and 16v. With the Bilstein shocks and Eibach springs makes the ride almost perfect. Just gotta get the new engine mounts fitted now to stop the last bit of rockin the car has (even though it's very slight). A nice set of strut braces wouldn't go a miss if I could find somewhere that does them for the V6.

Will get some pic's up tomorrow when i've had a chance to wash all the dirty remains of the snow off the car. :wink:

Right then guys, got some piccy's together Like I said, the ride is amazing. I'm so glad I went for the drop that I did, but just ordering stiffer springs rather than slamming it and having to get everything adjusted or even having to role the arches.

lowered%201.jpg

lowered%202.jpg

lowered%203.jpg

lowered%204.jpg

lowered%205.jpg

I reckon on the styling side of things, that it has filled the arches perfectly now. Would recommend this setup to anyone. Let me know what you think guys (positive or negative, I can take it lol )

Very Nicely done. (Its looks lower at the back than the front or is it just me squintiung funny at the photos.?

It is on a 5 degree slant so thats what you might be seeing mate. It's nice aswell as i can still put it on full lock with the steering and it doesn't rub :D and, I can still go over speed humps without slowing to walking pace lol