Norse Day Sunday at the Ace Cafe

T9 man

TC ModFather
Car
Saab 9-3SS T9
Well it's Norse Day this Sunday at the Ace Cafe along the North Circular Road. The Ace Cafe host various gatherings for all manner of cars and bikes from near and far and is extremely well known, this will be my first time there! ;)

The infamous Ace Cafe will be hosting a gathering of Swedish cars, Saabs, Volvos etc on Sunday the 28th of Nov and it should prove to be a great day out albeit a cold one! the breakfast alone I hear is worth the visit :)
It starts at 9am and finishes at 5pm.

Heres a link to the website: http://www.ace-cafe-london.com/default.aspx

Well went to my first Norse Day at the infamous Ace Cafe in London. That place is steeped in so much history, had absolutely no idea!
It was freezing cold but the sun was out all day which was nice!
The breakfast was mahooooosive! had the biggest one they did, £9.90 and left nothing on the plate :amazed:

Quite a few nice Saabs and Volvos were on display and some proper characters were there which made the event so much more better!
Will definitely attend again next year! :)

Attachments

• AC1.jpg
    AC1.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 7
  • AC2.jpg
    AC2.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 6
  • AC3.jpg
    AC3.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 6
  • AC4.jpg
    AC4.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 6
  • AC6.jpg
    AC6.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 5
Only one 99' which was a working project in progress, 4 x 900's and 7 x 9000's! there were some great looking Volvo's! that Amazon clearly had much loved poured into it :love:

Thanks for the compliment, it was unbelievable :amazed: I had a lot of people swarming all over the car, it was very well received ;) Some great Volvo's there too, two of them were very impressive! Think I will do Sweden and Trollhattan next year as the Saab Owners Club go there annually, so I won't be alone getting lost :)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back