no handles / handles

gendox

Track Warrior
Car
Pug 206 LX
mucking about on photoshop thought this looked quite smart
oh and ignore the one rim on just trying the wheels and they fit getting new tyres after i paint them black

BEFORE
Mex579.jpg

AFTER
nohandlescar.gif

I like the smoothed look. Can you open the rears easily from the front? In some cars the release is a pig to reach and it can be a real pain.;)

I was gonna say the same as Prince.
Also if you do go ahead with it make sure you leave the boot lock in place and make sure you can get through seats and into the front incase of flat bettery situations.

yea i dont think i will do it because i dont wanna do to much work on this car just a bit of styling i might paint them black i know they are black but a non plastic black maybe colour code them the strip and the rims as im going to get the rims black.

what are you getting rid of - handles or rubstrips ?
handles would probably be better welding a plate in place rather than whacking in a huge amount of filler as it could crack

rub strips should just come out. you may have holes where they are affixed to the door. these would need filled somehow then the body smoothed over and painted.
door like i say with the size of the 206 handles youd be better welding a plate in there place

ok so i think i have it down now what im gonna do is remove handels and strips all of them paint them all pearlescent black and my rims also gonna clean my calipers and paint them same colour or black dont want them to stand out just to look tidy what you guys think